Creo - Memory Creo - Memory

Absolutely no idea how this didn't win. Totala Awsum 10/10 :D

Lavender Town Lavender Town

Pretty sure the rules explicitly state that the use of samples from copyrighted works is forbidden... I'm looking at you, 1:33.

Also, the main theme in this is just Lavender Town played backwards. *slow clap*

SpencerHenslol responds:

Problem?

Radical City (8-bit style) Radical City (8-bit style)

Great stuff :) I remember this from Sonic R.

Why not 5 stars, you ask? The B note that starts at 1:48 drones for the rest of the song thereafter and clashes horribly xD I know it was definitely just a mistake. Other than that, byootiful.

Resolution Resolution

Dude, this is seriously so fucking cool! :D here, take 5!

Journey Full of Regrets Journey Full of Regrets

Dude, the saxophone is in completely the wrong key! The guitar solo was out of key, too! I'm sorry, but this is utterly dreadful.

The backing track sounds great, so play with it, not against it! ...did you even make the backing track? I'm understandably suspicious.

Hyperion666 responds:

I'm experimenting in new ways of making music as we know it, nothing more really. I am bored with the traditional way of music and trying to figure out some new forms that will be implemented as a norm in our everyday lives when it comes to music. Sound wave experimentation what it all boils down to. Thank you for your comment and also brilliant ears my friend and yes I made it all, just just mixed it all together to make something very accentric. Was not meant to be good or bad, just seeing results.

Kirby Gourmet Race Kirby Gourmet Race

"...KIRBY!"

Sounds awesome, man :)

Chaotic Temples (DEMO) Chaotic Temples (DEMO)

Sounds good, man :) My only issue is that it sounds like you wrote and recorded the song, then recorded it again on your phone and uploaded it here xD where the low end frequencies at?

EQ aside, good track :D also, the synths at the start are super cool. You're clearly a skilled composer :)

Corruption Corruption

Heavy metal? No.

Fantasy, adventure, epic? Yes

If you'd called this 'Adventure BGM' or something, I'd rate it better. Still, pretty good music.

Deathmerc3 responds:

Sorry you didn't find what you were expecting.

Thanks for the review.

you're playing slots you're playing slots

Good job :) In particular, the last minute or so. Very chill :D